1) We always wear protection.
2) Because with perfect timing we can penetrate a tight ring
3) Once we get in you'll be hit for six
4) We look for gaps and play into them.
5) We are capable of pulling anything.
6) We're not afraid to introduce a third man if required
7) We appreciate legs whether they be fine, short, long or even square.
8) If it starts to get wet we are always sure to have spare sheets and covers. ( uh not )
9) We try to avoid "spraying it" Dent Dr STYLE..
10) We can go on and on and on for many days!!! ( actually we are very lucky if we get through a day without rain )
11) We like to play straight
12) We can bat on both grassy and grassless wickets
13) We build long partnerships.
14) We know how to vary the pace to good effect
15) We believe in good helmet protection
16) We're not afraid to spit on our fingers to get the shiny side gleaming
17) We have remarkable stamina with all-round performance.
18) Because our weapons are often wrapped with at least one if not TWO rubber sleeves
19) We score many times.
20) We understand the need for covers and extra covers
21) We definitely know how to 'bang it in'
22) We appreciate a good tail-end
23) Cricketers know for sure that 69 for 2 is a great position to be in.
24) We know how to get a good use of the pitch we play on.
25) We know how to use our bats skillfully while on the crease.
26) We can bowl a maiden over.
27) We know how to arch our backs and give it just that little bit more
28) We're a big fan of video replays
29) We always try to hit the right spot
30) We know how to add that extra bit of pressure
31) We're not afraid of a couple of decent bouncers
32) We never underestimate the value of an overnight stand
33) We usually get through 3 sessions a day
34) We cricketers relish the chance to go 'down under'
35) We know that chasing a wide one can lead to regret
36) We're not afraid to bring technology into the game
37) We also love to put it in 'The Corridor of Uncertainty'
38) We appreciate the importance of playing in the V.
39) We can be on top all day and still come second
40) We don't like to be given the finger
41) Because we know what it means to score over the covers.
42) If nothing's happening, we like to switch ends
43) If theres a damp patch to be aimed at, u can be sure thats where the balls going.....
Just accept it, a gentlemans sport can only be played by gentlemen...
and of course 'a full toss in the face is always an accident and will be apologised for straight away...'